A warm welcome to the Alpenhaus Ammertal!
The Alpenhaus Ammertal holiday home in rural Unterammergau is located in the heart of the Ammergau Alps Nature Park, directly on sunny hiking and cycling trails and with a view of the Bavarian Alps. In winter, cross-country ski runs or ski lifts can be reached in a few minutes.
Our holiday home is not suitable for youthful parties and wild celebrations!
We cannot accommodate dogs and other pets.
You can get to many interesting excursion destinations such as Füssen, Neuschwanstein, Hohenschwangau, Murnau, Linderhof Castle, Oberammergau or Garmisch-Partenkirchen stress-free thanks to free bus and train journeys. The bus stops are only about 300 m away.
The NATO school in Oberammergau is approx. 6 km away, the commercial airports in the vicinity are Innsbruck (INN), Memmingen (FMM) or Munich (MUC).
Our Alpenhaus Ammertal was built in 2010. In August 2019 we completely refurbished it in a rural modern style.
- Inner house area 194 m² and up to 8 persons,
- Children: additional 2 children up to 3 years possible on request in extra child-beds,
- On ground floor 1 double room, 1 single room, in upper floor 2 double rooms, 1 single room,
- 2 bathrooms with bathtub/shower/toilet and shower/toilet, with towels,
- Beds are sourced,
- Living room with dining area,
- Satellite-TV with radio/CD, WLAN and LAN,
- Terrace to South and West with garden,
- Complete kitchen with dish-washer, fridge, oven, microwave,
- washing up detergent, dishwasher tabs and clothes are available,
- Coffee, a selection of tea, sugar, sweetener, salt, pepper, spice rondel, vinegar and oil in the kitchen,
- In basement fitness area, infrared cabin,
- For children on request 2 travel beds, a wooden children's chair removable to the seesaw, various toys,
- A selection of drinks and snacks for a fee;
- With the electronic guest card free use of the red scheduled regional buses and trains,
- Garage for 1 car and additional carport for 1 vehicle, some bicycles available for short distances,
1 charge possibility for Electro- or Hybrid cars, Typ 2 plug (for a fee).
From the A95 motorway coming from Munich or from the other direction Innsbruck in the village of Oberau turn towards B23 Oberammergau, Augsburg. Pass Oberammergau and approach the next village Unterammergau, stay on the B23. Turn right after the train track and then turn the 2nd road left into the Weiherweg. Your Alpenhaus Ammertal is the 3rd house on the right side.
Coming from the A7 Ulm or from Augsburg on the B23 to the town sign Unterammergau turn left before the railway track and then turn the 2nd road left into the Weiherweg. Your Alpenhaus Ammertal is the 3rd house on the right side.
Arrivals are possible from 4pm to 8pm. Please call ahead your arrival. (We will meet you with the key at Alpenhaus Ammertal to welcome you)
Departures latest at 10am. We will check the house with you before you leave.